Bethanna’s first priority is to safely reunite the child and parents. However, when it is not possible for a child to return to his/her biological family, Bethanna seeks adoptive families to ensure the child has a permanent home. Bethanna is an affiliate of the Pennsylvania Statewide Adoption and Permanency Network (SWAN).
- To provide a child with a family who commits to a lifetime relationship.
- To help families assess their strengths and challenges in meeting the special needs of children in the foster care system.
- To provide trainings for families interested in adoption covering a variety of adoption topics.
- To prepare both the child and the family for the adoption through a variety of services before, during and after the adoption.
- Foster Parent Adoption
- Special Needs Adoption
- Family Profiles/Updates
- Matching Services
- Child Profiles
- Child-Specific Recruitment
- Child Preparation
- Coordination of Adoption Finalization
- Post-Permanency Services
Call Toll Free at 800-394-6500