Bethanna is a Christian organization that provides the highest quality system of care for children and families in order to ensure safety, restore emotional wellness, and build family stability.
Bethanna provides adoption, child welfare services and behavioral health care in Philadelphia, Southeastern and Central Pennsylvania. Bethanna strengthens families, promotes resilience and offers hope in times of need. Contact us to find out how you can help lead the way home for children and teens in your community.
Bethanna’s guiding service philosophy and approach to providing services is rooted in the following guiding principles:
- Commitment to serve in a Christ-like manner that demonstrates love, compassion, justice, and mercy on behalf of children and families.
- Commitment to excellence
- Support children and families along their life journeys.
- Demonstrate cultural competency.
- Serve with dignity and respect toward all.
- Maintain fiscal and programmatic accountability.
- Commitment to build stability
- Preserve and promote safe, nurturing, and permanent families.
- Provide clinical supports to enhance emotional wellness.
- Advocate securing resources and services on behalf of individuals and families.